Being that we are all about saving the family farmers, our food, our families, and our freedom it is only fitting that we offer a set of services just for the farmers.
These services are also available to homesteaders and urban farmers – really any one that needs this type of service that is “like minded”.
We offer these services specific to the agricultural and small home based business community:
- virtual farm store
- direct to consumer marketing of agricultural products
- assistance with development and marketing of agri-tourism
- personalized internet presence including web sites and email addresses
- brand development and deployment
- digital marketing
- planning, development, marketing, and operation of:
- intentional communities,
- off grid sustainable communities,
- co – op,
- CSA (community supported agriculture),
- farmers markets,
- agricultural promoting events
- “Healthy Family – Local Food Fest” a program of Get To Know Your Farmer, llc
- Community Gardens – through the “My Victory Garden” a program of Get To Know Your Farmer, llc
- Agricultural events, swap meets, “bird swaps”, educational events, and more – just ask!
All of these services are available on a sliding scale fee basis (or for FREE – depending service, availability, and objectives of those needing the service) and offered throughout the United States and Canada (select services are availible world wide- Please inquire within) at this time. Any profits generated are used to farther the programs of our associated organizations in the preservation of
food, families, freedom, and farms.
Email us here for more information
This page last updated July 23, 2017